Tuesday, May 16, 2006

i'm a huge nerd. i'll come right out and admit that. with pride. this is why i get really excited for things like my own personalized letterhead with my new company name and logo at the top. so concentrate really hard and try to picture my reaction when my assistant came into my office with a cardboard box and said the following:
"i have letterhead for you, but the printing company misspelled your name and these pads all say 'julia' at the top. they're not going to charge me for them, and i can reorder them with your name spelled correctly... but i have a real problem killing trees. so, it's up to you. you could just use these instead."
somehow, personalized stationary isn't quite as cool when it has someone else's name on it. i'd change my name, but i suspect that would only require wasting more paper.

No comments: