Monday, January 09, 2006

christina aguilera is the only one who understands me

January 9, 2006 -- CHRISTINA Aguilera has dismissed disparaging remarks made by Kelly Osbourne, insisting the cherubic reality-show starlet must be infatuated with her. Aguilera, who wed music executive Jordan Bratman in November, says she can find no other explanation for Osbourne's recent spate of catty comments. Aguilera claims she's convinced the attention she's getting is merely masking Osbourne's romantic feelings for her, reports contactmusic.com. She says, "Kelly must have a crush on me because she's always saying mean things about me."
see? this is what i've been saying all along. this is why susie said such mean things about me after i made out with her boyfriend. she obviously wanted a three-way. and this is why katie called me a bitch after i stole her money and jewelry box and shoes. *sigh*. it must be so hard for all these women to be so in love with me and know that they can never have me.

No comments: