Tuesday, November 29, 2005

new york makes the weirdest things seem normal

i am appalled at myself for forgetting to post this first thing this morning (i blame having actual work to do), but on my way to work today, i saw (i am not lying) someone walking a bunch of camels through rockefeller center.

in my opinion, that was funny enough on its own, and i was prepared to blog it, but i thought a visual aid might be nice, so i tried to find a picture of a camel on a city street. but despite my best google image search-aided efforts, i came up dry. there were no such images that i could find, but i did happen upon way more pictures of camels having sex than i would have liked to see. apparently, i am the first person to witness a camel being led through rockefeller center and think it was remarkable. or all the people before me didn't have their cameras on them either. one or the other.

No comments: