Saturday, November 19, 2005

we're really very mature

aol has added these "bots" to instant messenger. "shoppingbuddy" supposedly helps you shop, while "moviefone" helps you find out information about movies. the wife and i - grownups that we are - entertained ourselves for hours with these things:

me: hey there, asshole
ShoppingBuddy: Welcome. Now you can search for products with AOLShopping. Type main to get started. To read our privacy policy, type privacy anytime.

me: sex
ShoppingBuddy: OK, I'm searching for matches 4 U. Gimme a sec...

ShoppingBuddy: I didn't find any good matches 4 U but may I ask you a question?

me: yes
ShoppingBuddy: Want to give a gift they'll really remember?

me: help me shop for a good lay
ShoppingBuddy: OK. Who are you still shopping for?

me: do you have any sweet lovin'?
ShoppingBuddy: I'm shop-o-rific.

me: FUCK
ShoppingBuddy: Hey -- clean up the language and get serious. I'm happy to help but can't deal with that mouth.

me: I'M HAPPY TO LET YOU BLOW ME
ShoppingBuddy: Hey -- clean up the language and get serious. I'm happy to help but can't deal with that mouth.

me: THAT'S NOT WHAT YO MAMA SAID LAST NIGHT, BEEEEEYOTCH
ShoppingBuddy: OK, I'm searching for matches 4 U. Gimme a sec...

ShoppingBuddy: - Search results for YO MAMA SAID NIGHT BEEEEEYOTCH

- Creepy Things Are Scaring Me! [$11.99]
- God Gave Us You [$7.99]
- Butterflies Of The Night [$13.95 - $17.95]
- Esta Noche Cuando Mama Regrese a [$5.61 - $7.99]
- Mama Sale Esta Noche/Mom's Night [$7.01 - $10.95]
the wife had a good time too:

wife: ya fuckin' haaahd on
ShoppingBuddy: Mm hm, now we are getting somwhere.

wife: i'm looking for some sweet, sweet lovin'
ShoppingBuddy: I'm shop-o-rific.

it also gave me some excellent leads for crotchless panties.

No comments: