Wednesday, November 09, 2005

you know i like the little ones, but...

there is an (extremely slanted) article in the Times today about coffee shops that kick out parents with disruptive children. i gotta say, it's a slant i'm ok with:

"The looks I would get when I went in there made me so nervous that I would try to buy the food as fast as I could and get out," said Laura Brauer, 40, who has stopped visiting A Taste of Heaven with her two children. "I think that the mothers who allow their kids to run around and scream, that's wrong, but kids scream and there is nothing you can do about it. What are we supposed to do, not enjoy ourselves at a cafe?"

exactly. why should we have to have our coffee with a side of migraine, just because your birth control patch came off when you were trying on those jeans at bloomie's? keep 'em quiet or get 'em away from my scone.

No comments: